Share This Author
A new application level link aggregation and its implementation on Android terminals
- Takafumi Takiguchi, Hiromu Masui, A. Hidaka, Y. Sugizaki, O. Mizuno, K. Asatani
- Computer Science8th International Wireless Communications and…
- 27 September 2012
A new application level link aggregation is proposed and implemented on Android OS, which is one of the popular OSs for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs, and verified with use of an implemented terminal.
A new application-level link aggregation and its implementation on Android terminals
- Takafumi Takiguchi, A. Hidaka, Hiromu Masui, Y. Sugizaki, O. Mizuno, K. Asatani
- Computer ScienceWirel. Commun. Mob. Comput.
- 1 December 2012
It is verified that the link aggregation control works as designed, that is, the total throughput of the links aggregation approximately equals to the sum of throughputs of two nonaggregated links.
BS-5-21 A New Application Level Link Aggregation on Android Terminals and Its scalability Evaluation(BS-5. Network and Service Design, Control and Management)
A new application level link aggregation and roaming scheme for android terminals
- A. Hidaka, K. Asatani, Kazuhisa Fujimura, O. Mizuno
- Computer ScienceThe International Conference on Information…
- 17 April 2014
The proposed link aggregation methods utilize transport layer link aggregation, which combines multiple physical links on a single virtual link to enable very high-speed and large-capacity data communications.