Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Hypochondroplastic dwarfism in the Irish setter.
- I. Hanssen, G. Falck, A. Grammeltvedt, E. Haug, C. Isaksen
- The Journal of small animal practice
A morphometric diagnostic method for Irish setter dwarfism was developed and a single autosomal recessive mode of inheritance was verified. Expand
Life‐threatening upper airway obstruction in a child caused by retropharyngeal emphysema
- E. Skogvoll, A. Grammeltvedt, P. Aadahl, U. Mostad, S. Slørdahl
- Acta anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
- 1 March 2001
A 21/2‐year‐old boy with acute obstructive lung disease from adenovirus infection developed cough‐induced paroxysms of intense dyspnoea leading to respiratory failure. Chest x‐ray and fluoroscopy… Expand
Giant appendix with diffuse ganglioneuromatosis. An unusual presentation of von Recklinghausen's disease.
[Human metapneumovirus--occurrence and clinical significance].
- K. Risnes, A. Radtke, S. Nordbø, A. Grammeltvedt, H. Døllner
- Tidsskrift for den Norske laegeforening…
- 20 October 2005
Although the clinical manifestations of h MPV resemble those of respiratory syncytial virus, it is observed that hMPV more often causes severe pneumonia in hospitalized children. Expand
[Stress fractures of the pelvis].
Humant metapneumovirus – forekomst og klinisk betydning