Share This Author
Nurses’ Knowledge and Opinions on HPV Vaccination: a Cross-Sectional Study from Istanbul
- A. F. G. Karasu, I. Adanir, S. Aydın, G. Ilhan, Tugba Ofli
- MedicineJournal of Cancer Education
- 1 February 2019
Nurses in this cohort seem to have satisfactory basic knowledge regarding HPV infection; however, their viewpoints on vaccination were not favorable.
Cotyledonoid Dissecting Leiomyoma with Symplastic Features: Case Report.
- F. C. Sonmez, Z. Tosuner, A. F. G. Karasu, D. S. Arıcı, R. Dansuk
- MedicineRevista brasileira de ginecologia e obstetricia…
- 1 August 2017
Albeit the gross aggressive appearance, cotyledonoid dissecting leiomyomas are benign in nature, and surgeons and pathologists should be acquainted with this variant.
Less Blood Loss by Earlier Oxytocin Infusion in Cesarean Sections? A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- T. Takmaz, P. Ozcan, O. Şevket, A. F. G. Karasu, S. Islek, Belfin Nur Arici Halici
- MedicineZeitschrift fur Geburtshilfe und Neonatologie
- 2 March 2020
It is suggested that the starting IV oxytocin infusion early before uterine incision reduces intraoperative blood loss and could be effective to replace starting IV Oxytocin infusions late after umbilical cord clamping or delivery of the placenta.
Association Between Maternal Vitamin D Status and Risk of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in Pregnant Women
Telif Hakkı 2017 Haseki Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi Haseki Tıp Bülteni, Galenos Yayınevi tarafından basılmıştır. AddressforCorrespondence/Yaz›flmaAdresi:Seda Ateş Bezmialem Vakıf…
Effects of daytime versus night‐time cesarean deliveries on Stage II lactogenesis
- G. Ilhan, F. Atmaca, Ayşenur Çümen, A. G. Zebitay, E. Güngör, A. F. G. Karasu
- MedicineThe journal of obstetrics and gynaecology…
- 1 April 2018
This study was conducted to determine whether the time to stage II lactogenesis differed in women who underwent cesarean section in the daytime (DT) or night‐time (NT).
Effects of fetal cardiac anomalies on ductus venosus and aortic isthmus doppler profiles
- G. Ilhan, A. Iyibozkurt, A. F. G. Karasu
- MedicineArchives of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 1 February 2016
DV doppler studies in the second or third trimester may not be suitable as a screening test for congenital heart disease, but AI dopplers studies might be considered as a supporting parameter.
The usual suspect: cross-sectional study of fundal pressure at second stage of delivery and the association with pelvic floor damage
- T. Takmaz, S. Aydın, Irana Gorchiyeva, A. F. G. Karasu
- MedicineInternational Urogynecology Journal
- 9 September 2020
Fundal pressure during the second stage of delivery is associated with a higher risk of LAM defect and loss of anterior vaginal wall support and multivariate regression models showed that the fundal pressure was the only independent factor associated with LAM defects.
Search for the G spot: microvessel and nerve mapping of the paraurethral anterior vaginal wall
- S. Aydın, F. Sönmez, A. F. G. Karasu, Burcu Gül, Çağrı Arıoğlu
- Medicine, BiologyInternational Urogynecology Journal
- 23 June 2020
Vaginal nerve fibers in the lamina propria and muscularis have a fairly even distribution in the anterior vaginal wall, and vaginal small vessel vascularization and microvascularization are also evenly distributed, with no concentrated site along the paraurethral region of the anterior vagina wall.
The Effects of Micronized Progesterone and Cabergoline On a Rat Autotransplantation Endometriosis Model: A Placebo Controlled Randomized Trial
- Tugba Karslıoglu, A. F. G. Karasu, P. Yıldız
- Medicine, BiologyJournal of investigative surgery : the official…
- 6 January 2020
It is concluded that oral treatment of cabergoline and micronized progesterone for 4 weeks was not statistically effective in endometriotic implant regression and further studies are warranted.
Reliability and diagnostic performance of smartphone colposcopy
- S. Aydın, A. F. G. Karasu, M. Maraşlı, Neslihan Bademler, G. Kıran, H. R. Dural
- MedicineInternational journal of gynaecology and…
- 25 February 2021
To evaluate the interobserver and intraobserver reliability of smartphone colposcopy (SPC) versus conventional colposcopy and to determine diagnostic performance.