Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Gangliosides antinociceptive effects in rodents.
- M. Amico-Roxas, A. Caruso, S. Trombadore, R. Scifo, U. Scapagnini
- Chemistry, MedicineArchives internationales de pharmacodynamie et de…
- 1 November 1984
It is suggested that gangliosides can reduce the exudative phenomena interfering with the membrane permeability of the nerve-endings breaking the vicious circle of the neurogenic mechanisms of plasma extravasation.
Synthesis of new [1,3,4]thiadiazolo[3,2-a]thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidinone derivatives with antiinflammatory activity.
- M. Modica, M. Santagati, A. Santagati, V. Cutuli, N. Mangano, A. Caruso
- Chemistry, MedicineDie Pharmazie
- 1 July 2000
The effect of various substituents in the thiophene ring on the pharmacological activity of the compounds was investigated and new thiadiazolothienopyrimidinones were synthesized.
The analgesic activity of calcitonin and the central serotonergic system.
Synthesis and pharmacological study of a series of 3(2H)-pyridazinones as analgesic and antiinflammatory agents.
- N. A. Santagati, F. Duro, A. Caruso, S. Trombadore, M. Amico-Roxas
- Chemistry, MedicineIl Farmaco; edizione scientifica
- 1 December 1985
The synthesis and the pharmacological evaluation of some 3(2H)-pyridazinone derivatives showed a higher analgesic activity than phenylbutazone, while being devoid of ulcerogenic action.
Amylin given by central or peripheral routes decreases gastric emptying and intestinal transit in the rat
- G. Clementi, A. Caruso, V. Cutuli, E. Bernardis, A. Prato, M. Amico-Roxas
- Chemistry, MedicineExperientia
- 15 July 1996
The effect of rat amylin on gastric emptying and intestinal transit in the rat was examined and pre-treatment with neostigmine and domperidone decreased the inhibitory effect of peripherally injectedAmylin, but no effect was observed when the peptide was centrally injected.
Protective effects of calcitonin gene-related peptide in different experimental models of gastric ulcers.
Studies on annelated thiazolopyrimidines IV. Synthesis and pharmacological properties of thiazolothienopyrimidine derivatives
Grapefruit juice effects on the bioavailability of cyclosporin-A in rats.
- N. Mangano, V. Cutuli, A. Caruso, E. de Bernardis, M. Amico-Roxas
- Chemistry, MedicineEuropean review for medical and pharmacological…
It was demonstrated that rats may be suitable models for in vivo investigation of the interaction mechanism between grapefruit juice and cyclosporin-A in rats, and results confirm that grapefruit Juice may act as an inhibitor of drug metabolism altering the disposition of concomittantly administered CyP3A4 in rats.
Synthesis and pharmacological properties of pyrazolotriazolopyrimidine derivatives