Share This Author
A SIFT-Based Forensic Method for Copy–Move Attack Detection and Transformation Recovery
- Irene Amerini, Lamberto Ballan, R. Caldelli, A. Bimbo, G. Serra
- Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and…
- 1 September 2011
The problem of detecting if an image has been forged is investigated; in particular, attention has been paid to the case in which an area of an image is copied and then pasted onto another zone to create a duplication or to cancel something that was awkward.
Visual information retrieval
- A. Bimbo
- Computer Science, Psychology
- 17 June 1999
1. Visual Information Retrieval 2. Image Retrieval by Color Similarity 3. Image Retrieval by Texture Similarity 4. Image Retrieval by Shape Similarity 5. Image Retrieval by Spatial Relationships 6.…
Recognizing Actions from Depth Cameras as Weakly Aligned Multi-part Bag-of-Poses
- Lorenzo Seidenari, Vincenzo Varano, S. Berretti, A. Bimbo, P. Pala
- Computer ScienceIEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern…
- 23 June 2013
This work proposes an efficient yet effective method to recognize human actions based on the positions of joints, which permits the separate alignment of body parts through a nearest-neighbor classification.
The florence 2D/3D hybrid face dataset
A new dataset is being constructed specifically to support research on techniques that bridge the gap between 2D, appearance-based recognition techniques, and fully 3D approaches, designed to simulate, in a controlled fashion, realistic surveillance conditions and to probe the efficacy of exploiting 3D models in real scenarios.
Matching People across Camera Views using Kernel Canonical Correlation Analysis
This paper addresses the problem of person re-identification across disjoint cameras by proposing an efficient but robust kernel descriptor to encode the appearance of a person by applying a learning technique based on Kernel Canonical Correlation Analysis (KCCA).
Copy-move forgery detection and localization by means of robust clustering with J-Linkage
Visual Image Retrieval by Elastic Matching of User Sketches
A technique which is based on elastic matching of sketched templates over the shapes in the images to evaluate similarity ranks and is integrated with arrangements to provide scale invariance and take into account spatial relationships between objects in multi-object queries.
A Set of Selected SIFT Features for 3D Facial Expression Recognition
- S. Berretti, A. Bimbo, P. Pala, B. Amor, M. Daoudi
- Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Pattern Recognition
- 23 August 2010
An original approach is proposed that computes SIFT descriptors on a set of facial landmarks of depth images, and then selects the subset of most relevant features, which achieves an average recognition rate of 77.5% on the BU-3DFE database.
3D Face Recognition Using Isogeodesic Stripes
- S. Berretti, A. Bimbo, P. Pala
- Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine…
- 1 December 2010
A novel approach to 3D face matching that shows high effectiveness in distinguishing facial differences between distinct individuals from differences induced by nonneutral expressions within the same individual and obtained the best ranking at the SHREC 2008 contest.
3-D Human Action Recognition by Shape Analysis of Motion Trajectories on Riemannian Manifold
- M. Devanne, H. Wannous, S. Berretti, P. Pala, M. Daoudi, A. Bimbo
- Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Cybernetics
- 1 July 2015
This paper proposes a new framework to extract a compact representation of a human action captured through a depth sensor, and enable accurate action recognition, and results with state-of-the-art methods are reported.