Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Odontogenic tumors: clinical and pathology study of 238 cases.
- R. L. Avelar, A. Antunes, T. de Santana Santos, Emanuel Sávio de Souza Andrade, E. Dourado
- Brazilian journal of otorhinolaryngology
- 1 September 2008
UNLABELLED Odontogenic tumors are neoplasms that develops exclusively in the gnathic bones; they originate from odontogenic tissues, by epithelial or mesenchymal proliferation, or both. AIM To… Expand
Odontogenic cysts: a clinicopathological study of 507 cases.
- R. L. Avelar, A. Antunes, R. F. Carvalho, Paulo G C F Bezerra, P. O. Oliveira Neto, Emanuel S S Andrade
- Journal of oral science
- 1 December 2009
The purpose of this study was to determine the prevalence of odontogenic cysts at the Pernambuco School of Dentistry - Universidade de Pernambuco (Brazil) and compare this prevalence with other… Expand
Granuloma piogênico oral: um estudo epidemiológico de 191 casos
- R. L. Avelar, A. Antunes, Ricardo Wathson Feitosa de Carvalho, T. Santos, P. Neto, E. Andrade
- 4 February 2009
Objectives : To evaluate the prevalence of pyogenic granuloma and compare the data obtained with those of other reports in the world literature. Methods : The study material was surveyed from the… Expand
Effect of two routes of administration of dexamethasone on pain, edema, and trismus in impacted lower third molar surgery
- A. Antunes, R. L. Avelar, Evandro Carneiro Martins Neto, Riedel Frota, E. Dias
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 16 August 2011
PurposeThe aim of the present study was to compare pain, edema, and trismus in the postoperative period following third molar surgery using 8 mg of dexamethasone administered either orally or through… Expand
Adaptações do sistema estomatognático em indivíduos com desproporções maxilo-mandibulares: revisão da literatura
- Tatiana Albuquerque Coutinho, Marcella de Brito Abath, G. Campos, A. Antunes, Ricardo Wathson Feitosa de Carvalho
This research had the aim to identify adaptations on the stomatognathic system of individuals with maxillomandibular disproportions. The literature review was carried out using national and… Expand
Use of zoledronic acid in the treatment of Gorham's disease.
- R. L. Avelar, V. B. Martins, A. Antunes, Patrício José de Oliveira Neto, E. Andrade
- International journal of pediatric…
- 1 March 2010
Gorham's disease (Gorham-Stout syndrome) is a rare condition of unknown etiology involving a localized endothelial proliferation of lymph vessels resulting in destruction with bone resorption. The… Expand
Oral and maxillofacial myiasis: a case series and literature review.
- A. Antunes, T. Santos, R. L. Avelar, Evandro Carneiro Martins Neto, Bruno Jose Carvalho Macedo Neres, J. R. Laureano Filho
- Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology, oral…
- 1 December 2011
OBJECTIVE The aim of this study was to describe a series of 10 cases of oral-maxillofacial myiasis, discussing its main features, demographic distribution, and treatment aspects. STUDY DESIGN A… Expand
Treatment of zygomatic arch fracture with lag screws.
- T. de Santana Santos, Alípio Miguel da Rocha Neto, R. Medeiros, A. Antunes, D. M. de Oliveira
- The Journal of craniofacial surgery
- 1 July 2011
Zygomatic arch fractures often occur as part of a zygoma fracture or Le Fort type III fractures of the maxillary. Isolated fractures of the zygomatic arch comprise around 10% of all zygoma fractures.… Expand
Estudo retrospectivo e revisão de literatura dos tumores dos lábios: experiência de 28 anos Lips' tumors retrospective study and literature review: a twenty-eight-year experience
The tumors of the lips are about 15% of all head and neck neoplasms, and 25 to 30% of all oral cavity tumors. It also corresponds to 20% and malignant tumors of the respiratory and high digestive… Expand
Comparisons between Bio-Oss(®) and Straumann(®) Bone Ceramic in immediate and staged implant placement in dogs mandible bone defects.
- A. Antunes, P. O. Oliveira Neto, E. de Santis, Marco Caneva, D. Botticelli, L. A. Salata
- Clinical oral implants research
- 1 February 2013
OBJECTIVE To compare immediate and staged approach implant placement in circumferential defects treated with deproteinized bovine bone mineral (DBBM); hidroxyapatite/tricalcium phosphate (HA/TP);… Expand