Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
The role of continuous care in reducing readmission for patients with heart failure.
- M. Adib-Hajbaghery, Farzaneh Maghaminejad, A. Abbasi
- Journal of caring sciences
- 27 November 2013
INTRODUCTION About 20-50% of patients with heart failure are readmitted to hospitals in 14 day to 6 months of hospital discharge. Several supportive programs are developed to reduce post discharge… Expand
Effect of different epinephrine concentrations on local bleeding and hemodynamics during dermatologic surgery.
- M. Shoroghi, S. H. Sadrolsadat, +4 authors A. Abbasi
- Acta dermatovenerologica Croatica : ADC
- 21 October 2008
In local anesthesia, various epinephrine concentrations are applied for its vasoconstrictive effect. This study was conducted to observe the effect of epinephrine on intraoperative bleeding and also… Expand
Comparison of the efficacy of nebulized budesonide and intravenous dexamethasone administration before extubation in prevention of post-extubation complications among patients admitted in intensive…
- P. Kashefi, A. Abbasi, M. Abbasi, Leila Davoodi, S. Abbasi
- Advanced biomedical research
- 6 January 2015
Background: Narrowing of the airway caused by tracheolaryngeal edema is one of the most common complications of endotracheal intubation particularly among patients requiring mechanical ventilation… Expand
Effect of intravenous pentoxifylline in inflammatory response in patients undergoing nephrolithotomy.
- F. Izadpanah, M. Mojtahedzadeh, S. M. Kazem Aghamir, D. Atharikia, S. Dashti, A. Abbasi
- Journal of endourology
- 16 February 2009
PURPOSE To determine the potential efficacy of intravenous (IV) infusion of pentoxifylline (PTX) before nephrolithotomy on attenuating plasma level of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha and… Expand
Effect of intravenous pentoxifylline on oxidative stress in patients undergoing nephrolithotomy.
- M. Mojtahedzadeh, F. Izadpanah, S. M. Kazem Aghamir, D. Atharikia, M. Reza Nikoobahkt, A. Abbasi
- Minerva urologica e nefrologica = The Italian…
- 24 April 2008
AIM The aim of this study was to test the hypothesis that pentoxifylline attenuate the oxidative stress signaling in patients undergoing nephrolithotomy. METHODS Thirty two patients who considered… Expand
The effect of supplemental 70% oxygen on postoperative nausea and vomiting in patients undergoing inguinal hernia surgery
- S. H. Sadrolsadat, M. Shoroghi, F. Farahbakhsh, R. S. Moharreri, M. Sheikhvatan, A. Abbasi
- 1 April 2008
BackgroundPostoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) are among the leading side-effects after surgery performed under general anaesthesia. The role of oxygen as an important method for treatment of… Expand
Perioperative effects of oral midazolam premedication in children undergoing skin laser treatment. A double-blinded randomized placebo-controlled trial.
- M. Shoroghi, S. Arbabi, F. Farahbakhsh, M. Sheikhvatan, A. Abbasi
- Acta cirurgica brasileira
- 1 August 2011
PURPOSE To investigate and compare the efficacy of oral midazolam with two different dosages in orange juice on perioperative hemodynamics and behavioral changes in children who underwent skin laser… Expand
The Effect of Thiopentone on Severity and Duration of Succinylcholine-Induced Fasciculation
- M. Shoroghi, H. Zahedi, F. Farahbakhsh, M. Sheikhvatan, A. Abbasi
- Clinical neuropharmacology
- 1 March 2009
Background:Thiopentone has a protective effect as far as succinylcholine-induced myalgias are concerned; however, a few studies were done in the efficacy of thiopentone on fasciculation induced by… Expand
P.8.a.004 Perioperative effects of oral midazolam premedication in children: a double-blinded randomized placebo-controlled trial
Anesthetic recovery and hemodynamic effects of continuous thiopental infusion versus halothane for maintenance anesthesia in patients undergoing ocular surgery.
- M. Shoroghi, F. Farahbakhsh, M. Sheikhvatan, M. Sheikhfathollahi, A. Abbasi, A. Talebi
- Acta cirurgica brasileira
- 1 June 2011
PURPOSE To investigate anesthesia recovery and hemodynamic status in patients under thiopental infusion or halothane maintenance anesthesia undergoing ocular surgery. METHODS Fifty-nine voluntary… Expand