Şenay Ünsal Atan
Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Spontaneous vaginal delivery or caesarean section? What do Turkish women think?
- Şenay Ünsal Atan, E. T. Duran, O. Kavlak, S. Donmez, U. Sevil
- International journal of nursing practice
- 1 February 2013
The aim of this study was to describe women's feelings, attitudes and beliefs about different modes of childbirth. A descriptive cross-sectional study was conducted at the obstetrics clinics of Ege… Expand
Attitudes towards family planning among women seeking induced abortion in Izmir, Turkey
- Şenay Ünsal Atan, O. Kavlak, E. Kulak, Mürüvet Bozkaya
- The European journal of contraception…
- 12 May 2011
Objectives To assess contraceptive knowledge, use of emergency contraception (EC) and the motives of women seeking induced abortion. Methods A descriptive and cross-sectional study conducted at the… Expand
Investigation of the relationship between maternal attachment and breastfeeding self-efficacy and affecting factors in Turkish sample.
- Süreyya Gümüşsoy, Nigar Ardıç Çelik, Özlem Güner, Didem Kıratlı, Şenay Ünsal Atan, Oya Kavlak
- Journal of pediatric nursing
- 21 May 2020
PURPOSE This research aimed to investigate the factors affecting the perception of mothers about breastfeeding self-efficacy and their maternal attachment between the fourth and eighth postnatal… Expand